Reflection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Check out the video of our guild if you're interested!

+5
Holywheels
Uldash
Hizaya
Thainor
Koresh
9 posters

Go down

Check out the video of our guild if you're interested! Empty Check out the video of our guild if you're interested!

Post  Koresh Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:26 pm

Koresh

Back to top Go down

Check out the video of our guild if you're interested! Empty Re: Check out the video of our guild if you're interested!

Post  Thainor Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:34 pm

-SWEET- 'nuff said.
Thainor
Thainor

Back to top Go down

Check out the video of our guild if you're interested! Empty Re: Check out the video of our guild if you're interested!

Post  Hizaya Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:39 pm

Yep, really good cheers

-hizaya pirat
Hizaya
Hizaya

Back to top Go down

Check out the video of our guild if you're interested! Empty niice

Post  Uldash Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:29 pm

w00t.
great job koresh! What a Face

Uldash

Back to top Go down

Post  Holywheels Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:58 am

Gonna check it out in a couple of minutes, once I get this damn linux server done pale

Holywheels

Back to top Go down

Post  Alhupa Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:02 pm

Just perfect
Alhupa
Alhupa

Back to top Go down

Post  Inexx Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:13 pm

Is this a new verision, or is it still the Onyxialess one? Wink

Plx Add:

World Bosses! jocolor

haha Wink

Inexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Koresh Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:30 pm

who needs onyxia?

skip!

Koresh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alhupa Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:38 pm

<-- quel quest and t2 Very Happy
Alhupa
Alhupa

Back to top Go down

Post  Disorientate Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:54 pm

Cool vid Koresh Very Happy
Disorientate
Disorientate

Back to top Go down

Post  Moofie Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:09 pm

awesome vid this was what made me want to have ze < Reflection > tag over my head Very Happy

Moofie

Back to top Go down

Post  White Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:12 am

Wicked video tbh ^^

Anyhoo, I popped in just to ask what're your current classes that you're recruiting, since I wasn't sure if the one on recruitment part was up to date? Last I heard you were only looking for classes (hunter/druid/lock) that I wouldn't go into since been leveling those lately out of boredom, too much time on my hands.
Got myself a pre TBC account like yesterday, and seeing as you're on the opposite side of the fence on Auchindoun (and may I say, probably the most inspiring pre-TBC guild I've seen so far), I'd like to be a part of it.

Sorry for making a mess out of this post, punctuation and stuff seems to get a bit lost around 2 am, but all I wanted to know what classes you're currently recruiting ^^

Bless,

White.

White

Back to top Go down

Post  Koresh Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:15 am

i think we now also need a paladin.

and druids, hunter.

Koresh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down