Reflection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enchanting and rules

3 posters

Go down

Enchanting and rules Empty Enchanting and rules

Post  Psion Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:37 pm

Heya,

a serious topic. So I read the rules regarding enchants and see that TBC enchants are allowed. Obviously as all L60s we're not going to ever get an enchanter with the BoP recipes (I assume enchants like Mongoose are BoP?) - Would it be useful to find a high end guild that we could set up a contract with to get those enchants at discounted prices? (Like they're "our" guild enchanter).

Also I wasn't sure from reading the rules whether TBC alchemy pots were ok for use?

What dya think?

Psion

Back to top Go down

Enchanting and rules Empty Re: Enchanting and rules

Post  Koresh Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:57 pm

tbc pots are allowed to make up for all the flask nerfs.

i'm sure we can find ppl who will enchant our gear, as long we bring all the mats ourselves. so i guess that means buying them on AH. ill check out if there's a guild who might want to help us with mats and maybe sell them to us with a discount. good idea!

Koresh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alhupa Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:26 pm

and if any1 found a solid trustworthy enchanter with loads of enchants, share your info.

We should make a list of peeps outside the guild who can craft us stuff for low-pricing or free of charge.
Alhupa
Alhupa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down