Reflection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Willing to start with wow again!!! but got some questions

4 posters

Go down

Willing to start with wow again!!! but got some questions Empty Willing to start with wow again!!! but got some questions

Post  eyes_of_disgust Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:12 pm

Gooooooood day to yah all

i have been looking for a Pre- tbc guild and finnally =D i found it!!! cheers to that
Me and prob multiple friends are willing to join
but before that i got some questions

With only Wow installed ( no tbc ) is max lvl 60?
how active is the guild?

well thats about it for now!

i played on xavius as a dps paladin in MC/BWL/ZG/ony and the other lower instaces
also played on xavius as a Main tank of Seven sins and later on immortal legion
i did every instance exept - _ - ".. naxx:P( and yah i dont know how to write the full name hehehe)

I realllllyl want the old times back.... even though you can get rank 14 gear easly now ....just need to make the best of it !!! Very Happy:D

please respond quickly i need WOW Razz give me wow again XD whahahahah Very Happy:D

cheers to all of ya

eyes_of_disgust

Back to top Go down

Willing to start with wow again!!! but got some questions Empty Re: Willing to start with wow again!!! but got some questions

Post  Thainor Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:22 pm

Heya, without TBC the max level is indeed level 60, and the guild is as active as it can get, usually atleast 15 people online at any given time, often more.

Regards, Thainor.

(R12/13/14 gear isnt allowed in raids, see our guild rules for that)
Thainor
Thainor

Back to top Go down

Willing to start with wow again!!! but got some questions Empty Re: Willing to start with wow again!!! but got some questions

Post  eyes_of_disgust Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:06 pm

Thainor wrote:Heya, without TBC the max level is indeed level 60, and the guild is as active as it can get, usually atleast 15 people online at any given time, often more.

Regards, Thainor.

thx m8 =D you alrdy got a MT/OT MH/OH etc?
and how is a normal day like this going ?
going blackrock or something ?strat etc?

greetings =D

eyes_of_disgust

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizaya Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:09 pm

eyes_of_disgust wrote:
Thainor wrote:Heya, without TBC the max level is indeed level 60, and the guild is as active as it can get, usually atleast 15 people online at any given time, often more.

Regards, Thainor.

thx m8 =D you alrdy got a MT/OT MH/OH etc?
and how is a normal day like this going ?
going blackrock or something ?strat etc?

greetings =D

We are currenly going the usual strat/scholo and UBRS, and today we will be doing ZG, so the real raidings starts now ^_^
And we have alot of people who aren't 60 yet, so alot of people are still levelling, but we have a good amount of 60's too. Besides, levelling to only 60 doesn't take much time anyway, especially after the levelling buff.
Hizaya
Hizaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Thainor Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:10 pm

We have a MT (me) and several OT's, Im not sure you know what MH/OH means (Main hand and Off hand) since I cant really figure out what you mean by that ;p, A normal day consists of lots of Strat/Scholo runs etc. and usually UBRS in the evening if we are not raiding (Zul'Gurub tonight for example).

Thainor.
Thainor
Thainor

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciressi Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:29 pm

He could mean Main Healer and Off Healer ;o

Seven Sins on Xavius was a really sick guild aswell. Smile

Ciressi

Back to top Go down

Post  Thainor Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:31 pm

Meh, never really used it like that, but ok Wink

Thainor.
Thainor
Thainor

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciressi Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:32 pm

I can agree that it's a quite strange expression ;p

Ciressi

Back to top Go down

Post  eyes_of_disgust Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:36 pm

Ciressi wrote:I can agree that it's a quite strange expression ;p

sorry was to lazy to type:D
gonna ask some m8s but iam almost sure i will join Very Happy
thx for the info guys

what are the most wanted classes btw?

eyes_of_disgust

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down